1208 ATKINS DR.
Asking $ TBD
Lot Size: 46 ft. x 101.6 ft
Property Type: Detached 2 storey
Exterior: Stone & Brick
Approx. Interior Sq. 3100+ sq. ft.
Age: 3 yrs old Greenpark Kentucky model
Rooms: 10 rooms
Bathrooms: 4 1x5 pc, 2x4 pc, 1x2 pc.
Built-In Double Garage + 2 Drive = 4 spots
Taxes: $ 6,857.86 
200 AMP Service
High Efficiency Furnace & A/C unit
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Main Floor has 9ft. Ceilings
All Quartz Counters with Undermount Sinks
3” Oak Espresso Hardward Floors
Living / Dining Room has Coffered Ceiling
Home Office [Prayer Room] off Front Entrance
Large Windows, all with California Shutters
Stainless Steel Samsung Appliances
Centre Island with Undermount Sink
Large Eat-in Kitchen plus Breakfast Bar
Walk Out to Deck with stairs to Yard
Marble Accented Gas Fireplace
Iron Picket Oak Staircase
Laundry Room on 2nd floor
Access to the Garage from inside the home
Roughed in Gas Line for Stove & BBQ
This home is nestled in a quiet and serene community of Stonehaven. A short walk to Frank Stronach Park, which has a soccer field, a brand new playground and lots of space to enjoy the outdoors.
Only a few minutes drive to the 404 or Newmarket Go Station, as well as the established links style St. Andrews Golf Course.
Large Principle Rooms and an Entertainment Inspired Backyard.
An Exceptionally sized Master Bedroom that has a 5 pc Ensuite Bathroom, and a Huge Walk In Closet.
A 2nd Bedroom with its own 4 pc Ensuite Bathroom.
Plus the 3rd and 4th Bedroom that share a 4 pc Ensuite Bathroom.
Essentially complete with all the possible things you would need in a home….it’s Functional, Elegant, with Wonderful Finishes, and Spacious [at over 3100 sq ft] it is yours to enjoy !!!
OTHER SUCCESS STORIES.....SOLD PROPERTIES
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER….THIS IS IT !
Huge multi-generational home
with handicap accommodations
145 QUEENSLEA AVE
in the quiet community of Humberlea Pelmo/Weston
When the owners of 145 Queenslea Ave designed their addition, they did it with considerable thought and they used trades that had years worth of well crafted workmanship behind them. The end result is an abode with so much to offer it will leaving you imaging how wonderful it would be to call this place home.
They started with a 900 sq ft bungalow on an over-sized lot [70ft. x 106 ft.]. They then proceeded to create a spacious and zen like living space, by fully renovating the existing home and putting on a larger addition that would accommodate their various needs.
It’s interior [approx. 2250+ sq ft.] was built to accommodate a multi-generational family that included an older parent in a wheelchair. It has:
- 3 large bedrooms [huge master] on the 2nd floor plus 2 on the main floor
- Master 21'9"ft. x 11'8"ft. - his & her closets with pass through 4 pc. bathroom
- 2nd bedroom 13'9"ft. x 13'8"ft. - double closets
- 3rd bedroom 13' ft. x 10' ft.
- 3 bathrooms total, main floor is a Wet Bathroom
- Kitchen has custom cabinets
- Large windows throughout offers exceptional natural lighting
- only Hardwood and Ceramic – no broadloom
- A Family Room with a custom built wood burning fire place, with heatilators for optimal heating benefits.
- 2 decks, the north side of the home off the dining area and an over-sized one on the south side to the side yard
The huge, brand new basement [1,200 sq ft. ] mostly finished includes:
- A new / large 3 piece bathroom
- Kitchens cabinets with rough in for sink, stove & fridge
- Taller ceilings [80+”] in combined Rec Room / Kitchen area of 34'7"ft. x 10'11" ft.
- Large utility room
- 2 newer furnaces – both high efficiency
- 2 A/C units - one newer
- Extra insulation added to original home during renovation
- 200 AMP service to the home and garage [with service wires underground]
- Sump pump and backflow valve
- West and East side of the property have been recently waterproofed
- Garage has oversized doors [10' x 8 ft'] and a height of 10'3"ft. to accommodate installation of a car lift [for the summer cars] or to create a garage with massive storage capacity. 25'ft wide x 21'.25" ft. deep = 530 sq ft. Factoring in height = 5400+ cubic ft. area.
- Newly poured concrete in the garage
- Newly asphalted circular driveway that fits 7 cars [photo is old driveway]
And even though it’s a corner lot, these smart owners strategically planted trees/over-sized shrubs to create the privacy sometimes lacking on corner lots.
Community Benefits include most things a family would need:
- Mins. To Hwys 401 / 400 / 427 / 407
- Walking distance / Mins. drive To UPX/GO [17 mins to Union] and TTC
- Walking distance to Parks, Schools and the Humber Trail
- Most amenities are mins. to get to
- Mature and quiet community
- Seasonal Farmers' Market, Historical walks, our own Santa Claus parade, huge fireworks display on July 1st at local Lions Park, and a well attended Neighbours' Night Out/Family BBQ event in June kickin' off the summer
Truly a unique home and wonderful community to live and grow in.